Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Just Closed... [Catching Fire]

Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2)Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It took me awhile to get through this book because I had checked out some books from the library and I had this one bought on my Kindle. I really liked this book and thought the ending was quite different than anything I could have expected to happen. I don't want to say much to give it away, but Katniss Everdeen does a great job again as the heroine of this story and she is able to survive in an arena unlike anything we experienced in the first book of this phenomenal trilogy.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I came to your blog and have been reading along your posts. I decided I will leave my first comment.

    Camel trekking tours Morocco

    ReplyDelete