Friday, October 7, 2011

It's been 2 weeks...

Is that all?

Two weeks since Bar results were posted...

Two weeks of depression...

Two weeks of putting on a tough front and trying to appear "busy" and "ok"

I can't sleep good anymore. Not like I really did before. But still.

I never realized how exhausting it could be to keep up a wall and pretend to be okay. I want to punch holes in a wall at least 15 times a day. I want to scream at the top of my lungs. I want to shake people who brag about job offers and getting "sworn in".

People who are my friends.

I HATE feeling so spiteful.

I have never been this way.

1 comment:

  1. I laughed when I read this.
    Not that it's funny.
    Because it isn't.
    At all.
    But I SO get what you're saying.
    I deactivated FB just to get away from the good news that other people had. And I almost threw up on myself when I texted "congrats" to a friend that passed the same bar I failed.
    I might be biased, but I think it's totally normal.
    But we'll be the ones making people sick soon enough, right?

    ReplyDelete