Saturday, February 11, 2012

Virtual Run for Sherry Arnold

Today I am participating in the Virtual Run for Sherry Arnold over at Shut Up and Run! Please visit this blog by clicking on the link and reading about the premise for this run. I think it is a great cause and a great reason to lace up your running shoes and hit the road, trail, or treadmill.

Photobucket

Today I ran. I ran for Sherry, and all other runners who have lost their lives, whether it be from criminal foul play or from old age or from disease and illness. I ran for those who wish to run and I ran for those who also run. I know I didn't make it out earlier at the "scheduled" time, but I made it out and I am soooo glad I did. I needed that run today.  

Stats = 3.35 miles in 42:00 (12:32 pace)

No comments:

Post a Comment