Thursday, May 31, 2012

Truth-Filled Thursday #2





Photobucket


My friend Brittany over at Three Years Down has recently started a weekly link-up she calls "Truth-Filled Thursday," in fact, this is her 5th week!

As Brittany says on her post... "The rules are the same as always - express his Word however you feel most inspired, be it simple text, a graphic or drawing. Include the button in your post." 


If you would like to participate in this link-up (which is awesome) go to her page and link-up. Let me know if you participate as I would LOVE to read your post!
 
The verse I would like to share this week actually just arrived in my Inbox from my church. They do a weekly email newsletter type thing and the subject of today's was "Reflection of Love"

A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” John 13:34-35

I think this verse is such a fantastic one because it shows us that we need to love one another, it is definitely something that I aspire toward, especially since I am an overly jealous individual. 

1 comment:

  1. I struggle with jealousy as well. :(

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete