Sunday, August 5, 2012

August Fitness Goal - Weekly Plan

So, as you have seen, I ran a total of 5 miles in July. Just 5.

I recently decided that for the month of August I would like to try to run (or "wog") every day! 

ACCOMPLISHED
Sunday - 40 min wog + Day 5 Strong Like Susan = 41:00 for 2.90 miles
Monday - 40 min wog + Day 6 Strong Like Susan = 41:00 for 2.90 miles
Tuesday - 40 min wog + Day 7 Strong Like Susan = 40:00 for 3.20 miles
Wednesday - 40 min wog + Day 8 Strong Like Susan (rest) = 40:00 for 3.06 miles
Thursday - 40 min wog + Day 9 Strong Like Susan = 40:00 for 3.01 miles
Friday - 40 min wog + Day 10 Strong Like Susan
Saturday - 40 min wog + Day 11 Strong Like Susan

Weekly Miles (Thus far) = 15.07

1 comment:

  1. My upcoming schedule:

    Friday: Run down to the bakery and snag an OJ, a cinnamon roll and a cherry pie.

    Saturday: Sleep in until 8 a.m., awake and hit 3 pancakes smothered in maple syrup. Watch a couple of movies.

    Sunday: Try a new all you can eat buffet.

    Monday: Run...to the grocery store and stock up on fruit and snacks.

    Tuesday: Drink a 12-pack of beer and eat a bag of pretzels.

    Wednesday: Exercise...my mind for 26 minutes in a soaking hot tub with a book.

    Thursday: Jog over to Krispy Kreme for my weekly supply.

    Cheers, my friend! lol

    ReplyDelete