Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Challenge Month - Day 1

Here I am at DAY 1 of my three February Challenges that I will be participating in!

February Burpee Challenge
- Day 1 = 1 burpee
- ACCOMPLISHED! Let me just say here on Day 1, that these suckers are HARDER than they look!

Fab Ab February

Photobucket

- Day 1 = 10 Sit-Ups, 4 Push-Ups, 10 seconds Plank
- ACCOMPLISHED! Not too bad, but I can see it getting progressively worse as the month goes on. Hopefully I condition fast enough to where it doesn't hurt me too bad :)

February Photo A Day

Photobucket  

- Day 1 = My View
* For today I decided to use a picture of "my view" during my jog in the park this evening right before sunset! This is a small creek that runs along the park and it was just too beautiful of a sight to not take a picture of!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment