Thursday, January 12, 2012

Follow My Book Blog Friday With Alison Can Read #13

It's Friday and you know what that means!!! It's time for Follow My Book Blog Friday! :)



 
Question of the Week: Many readers/bloggers are also big music fans. Tell us about a few of your favorite bands/singers that we should listen to in 2012 

Music is a HUGE part of my life. I have always listened to it and my mom even taught us to have a great appreciation for music from a young age, all genres, old and new. That being said, my list might be a bit sporadic for some of you, due to the mass variety of artists. Anyway, here goes...  

Older
The Eagles
Steve Miller Band
Tom Petty
Elton John
Fleetwood Mac
The Rolling Stones
Phil Collins
Journey
Boston
Pink Floyd  

Newer
Adele
Florence and the Machine
Lady Gaga
Maroon 5  

Alternative
Foo Fighters (BEST concert EVERRRRR)
Coldplay
Linkin Park
Smashing Pumpkins
Third Eye Blind (older stuff)
311 (older stuff)
Matchbox 20 (older stuff)
Alanis Morrisette
Alice in Chains
Ben Folds
Blink 182
No Doubt
Radiohead
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Sublime
The Wallflowers  

Country
Reba McEntire
Carrie Underwood
Keith Urban
Tim McGraw
Clay Walker
Faith Hill
Martina McBride  

Rap/Hop Hop
Jay-Z
Eminem
Rihanna
Notorious BIG

Ok... so that's a TON and I have barely scratched the surface... lol...

4 comments:

  1. Hopping through. Love the variety. I really like Phil Collins and Alannis.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tons of choices here! I agree with the Third Eye Blind note--their newer stuff is a little blah. :P

    New follower!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have wonderful tastes :)

    I like Adele, and Foo Fighters also!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree that the Foo Fighters had the best concert ever!

    ReplyDelete