Saturday, March 31, 2012

Blogging from A to Z April Challenge - Accepted!

Because I am super awesome and because I love super great challenge ideas for my blog that push me to think outside of the box, I am participating in the "Blogging from A to Z April Challenge!"

My friend, Brittany, over at Three Years Down mentioned this challenge in a previous post, here, and I just knew I needed to join in the fun!

I will be participating in this challenge here on my blog, as well as through my Twitter account using hashtag #atozchallenge.

After reading about the challenge on Brittany's post, I also went to the website here.

In a nutshell the challenge can be stated as follows (taken from the website here, and I quote...)

"Can you post every day except Sundays during this month? And to up the bar, can you blog thematically from A to Z? Most of the time if you subtract Sundays from April, you then have 26 days--one day for each letter of the alphabet. When April 1st lands on a Sunday you begin on that day which will be the only Sunday you would post during that month's challenge. Using this premise, you would start beginning April First with a topic themed on something with the letter A, then on April second another topic with the letter B as the theme, and so on until you finish on April thirtieth with the theme based on the letter Z. It doesn't even have to be a word--it can be a proper noun, the letter used as a symbol, or the letter itself. The theme of the day is the letter scheduled for that day."

 I do NOT have a theme for this challenge, but rather will probably just play as I go and see what topics strike me on each day and for each letter. If you are here from Twitter or from the Bloggy community, welcome to my blog! I hope that we can have a wonderful month reading what everyone has to write about and coming up with great ideas of our own to share.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, trying to make rounds and find a few who have posted at this time (my time zone now is 11:42pm) according to their time zone. I will return. pretty blog decor. I too decided not upon a theme, just going to go with the flow. although its poetry month also, I might post a few from time to time.
    http://sidnereading.blogspot.com
    oh, they ask that we take the

    ReplyDelete