Here are the rules.
You must post these rules.
Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her. No tag backs and you legitimately have to tag 11 people.
11 Facts About Myself
1. I love the Lord and am a Christian
2. I love to sing and was in choirs all through my childhood and through high school
3. I love to run and have participated in 3 half marathons
4. I have one older sister, one younger half sister, one older step sister, and one younger step sister - yep, all girls
5. I love to read
6. I have an African Grey parrot named Harrison, he is seriously the best pet ever
7. I live with my fiance whom I have been with for almost 7 years and engaged to for a little over a year
8. I love reality TV, especially American Idol, Big Brother, Dancing with the Stars, The Voice, Face-Off
9. I am a fan of all kinds of music, not just one type, I will listen to anything and everything
10. My favorite movie is actually tied because I cannot just pick one. They are My Best Friends Wedding and The Breakfast Club
11. I have a big fear of spiders
Onto the Questions:
1. If you could only read three books for the rest of your life, what would they be?
- New Moon
- Lord of the Flies
2. What did you always want to be when you grew up?
- For the LONGEST time I wanted to be an actress... then when I got into high school I decided I wanted to be an attorney
3. Where is your most favorite place you've ever lived?
- Probably here in Salem for living arrangement and home, but for actual location I would probably have to say Eugene where I lived for 4 years during undergrad
4. Do you volunteer? If so, where? If not, where would you if you had the time?
- I haven't in awhile, but I would like to. I would like to volunteer for CASA again
5. If you could cameo on one television show, what would it be?
- For current shows I would probably say Dexter or Californication
6. Were you ever a groupie? For what band?
7. Have you kept the resolutions you made on January 1?
- Some I have kept, some I haven't
8. How do you keep track of your busy schedule?
- I am insanely organized. I have a planner and I use it to the full extent. However, right now my schedule is less than busy.
9. How much time do you spend getting ready every day?
- Depends, I can be ready in 10 minutes if I need to, or if I take time and put in effort it can take closer to an hour
10. What is your favorite clothing store?
- Old Navy or Macys
11. What is one thing you hope to accomplish by your next milestone birthday (30? 35? 40?)?
- My next milestone birthday is 30. I would love to be married by then :)
I was also tagged by my friend Mandy over at Boy, Oh Boy, so here are her 11 questions for me!
- What is your favorite piece of decor in your house?
- What tv show is a guilty pleasure for you?
- What is your favorite restaurant?
- If you could live in any other state, where would you choose?
- What kind of car do you drive?
- What is the thing you do that wastes the most amount of time in your day?
- What is your favorite website right now?
- Do you have any special talents?
- What is your favorite feature about yourself? Brain
- How did you meet your significant other, if you have one?
- What is your favorite color?
2. (Just) Trying is for Little Girls
3. Fruit Fly
4. Life, Love, and Ladybugs
5. Murdocks Mama
7. Wells L
8. Pineapples and Pickles
9. Runner's Luck
10. Stilettos & a fishing pole
11. When Gathered Around the Table
And here are my 11 questions for you all:
1. What is/was your favorite subject to study?
2. What is your favorite season of the year and why?
3. Do you watch reality tv? If so, which shows?
4. If you could have ANY career in the world, what would it be? Is that different than your actual career?
5. Is it better to have a few close friends or lots of "friends"? Why?
6. What is your favorite song?
7. What/who is your favorite band/singer?
8. What is your favorite sport to play? To watch?
9. Who is your favorite designer?
10. What TV show would you want to be on and why?
11. When is your birthday?