Thursday, May 24, 2012

Truth-Filled Thursday #1


Photobucket


My friend Brittany over at Three Years Down has recently started a weekly link-up she calls "Truth-Filled Thursday," in fact, this is her 4th week!

I have wanted to participate since her first week, but I have been busy and haven't been able to. Thankfully that is not the case this week!

Brittany's request for our post is simply this....  "I'd love to read how the Word of God has inspired you this week. Simply post a blog (or heck, even a tweet if you can fit it in that small) with the bible verse He's used in your life this week." <via>

I am almost done with week 2 of the Good Morning Girls' summer session and as I mentioned in my post yesterday for Women in the Word Wednesday, I have been learning so much. 

The verse that has had the biggest inspiration in me this week....

"her husband can trust her, and she will greatly enrich his life" 
[Proverbs 31:11]

I have further elaborated my thoughts regarding this verse here, and instead of re-posting them, you can go read them at the link!

If you would like to participate in this link-up, go to her blog here and then add your post to her linky!

Let me know if you decide to join in, I would LOVE to read other bloggers' posts

1 comment: