Sunday, November 27, 2011

Attempt #2 at 21 day fitness plan begins TOMORROW...

So, as those of you who read my blog know, I wanted to start my 21 days of fitness plan back on November 8th, as evidenced from this post

However, those of you who have been reading my blog also know that I got very sick almost 2 weeks ago, and haven't really been up for exercising or really even being healthy. I know, sad.

That being said, my 21 day plan has turned into somewhat of a shambles because I haven't been able to keep up with it AT ALL.

I am finally starting to feel somewhat better and I have every intention of beginning again tomorrow.

Start date = Monday, November 28th
End date = Monday, December 19th

Ok, so I intend on using this as a "jumping off" point for my fitness and do not intend on quitting after 21 days, but rather continuing. My point of doing this in a 21 day time period is to start out with small goals, build habits, and then go from there.

Exercise Plan (weekly) - subject to change based on weather

This time I have decided not to determine an exercise plan in the beginning, but rather take it day by day for a few days and then see how I want to continue. While I am a person who loves structure, I also feel constrained at times by structure and feel like I can't have any wiggle room.

Goals
- Limit calories to 1500 per day (utilize myfitnesspal to track food and exercise)
- Find more healthy swaps and healthy recipes
- Drink 64oz water EVERY day
- No soda
- 1 cup of coffee per day (either at home or from shop)
- Limit snacks (mainly salty ones)
- Lights out by 11pm and up by 8am

**Bi-weekly weigh-ins will occur on Wednesdays BEFORE workout and Saturdays BEFORE workout**

1 comment:

  1. I love your goals! I have actually written them down and put them on the fridge.

    Not sure how I will go with just 1 coffee though, that will be a tough one for me.

    I'm like you with structure. I found that I felt constricted sticking to my exercise timetable that I had written so I just started to do whatever I felt like doing, but then I found that I really enjoyed a set timetable. I guess it's about playing around and seeing what works best for you.

    I also love your bi-weekly weigh-ins, I think that's a great idea. It would be easier to keep track of myself doing that.

    Can't wait to see how you go with your 21 day fitness plan. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete