Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 3 of 21 day fitness plan (Round 2)

Exercise
- 60 minutes yoga class
- 30 minutes bike = 6.5 miles
- 30 minutes run/walk on treadmill = 2.27 miles
- 10 minutes of combination of weights, cardio exercises, and abs

HBBC Points (for week 2 - Nov 26 thru Dec 2)

- 3 for yoga
- 2.27 for running/walking
- 2 for biking
- 0.5 for weights, cardio, and abs

TOTAL FOR DAY
= 7.77
TOTAL FOR WEEK = 9.82 + 7.77 = 17.59

Calories
- Total expended from exercise = 803
- Total consumed = 2005
- Total (2005-803) = 1202

Water
- 8 glasses

Notes
- Even though my yoga class is the gentle yoga class, I still feel like going to it two days a week is beneficial to me in the sense that it helps stretch out my muscles, improve flexibility, and it lengthens my muscles
- Also I started taking my women's active multivitamin again today. I think it will really help me if I keep up with it. Anyone else take multivitamins?
- Looking at pictures of myself from 2 and 3 years ago and I just want to say, can I go back to me then? Not necessarily my LIFE back then, just my body. I was 30 pounds lighter and I just looked so much better... My goal is to get this extra 30 pounds off and KEEP IT OFF

Wednesday Bi-Weekly Weigh-in
- 165.9 pounds (UGH... this is even more than the last time I started this... thank you, Thanksgiving holiday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment