Sunday, December 11, 2011

Just Closed... [The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo]

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium, #1)The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I did enjoy this book, however I feel like there was a LOT of build up in the beginning and it made it hard to fall into the "hype" that I have heard about this book. Even though that isn't a requirement, I was a little sad that I didn't quite understand the hype. However, I did LOVE the book from the middle-ish to the end. Mikael Blomkvist was a great main character and I loved the way that his character played off Salander.



View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. I have yet to be able to get past the first 15 pages of this books. I keep meaning to try again, but my to-read stack is just too high.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to read this book forever! At this point, I'm a little concerned about the hype like you said...it seems like it's supposed to be such a "big deal!" Oh, and I forgot to answer your question from ages ago - I took the CA bar last summer. Being a glutton for punishment, I'm probably taking TN in July 2012 or Feb 2013. Bah, ha.

    ReplyDelete