Monday, April 23, 2012

T is for... Television

I know there are mixed opinions on television and amount of television watched.

I have always watched quite a bit of television, even from a young age.

I like to think that I am just fine. I am intelligent, active, and fun loving.

I do not believe that everyone who watches television is bad.

While I do agree that children should have active lifestyles and spend time outside playing, I do think that they should be able to watch television as well.

As with anything, there just needs to be a balance.

Ok, soapbox rant over.

Here are some shows that are currently on television that I am loving right now.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

**This post is for the April A to Z Challenge!

2 comments:

  1. I so agree with this even though it's probably not PC to do so. I love TV. The Killing is my favorite new show, and since it's set in Seattle, where I live, I love it even more.

    As a writer, I find good, smart TV programs to be very inspiring. I spend most evenings curled up in a chair with a book in one hand and the remote in the other. Neither my husband nor my 17 year old son watch much TV, except NBA basketball. I have only my dogs to keep me company, except for Friday nights when my husband watches Spartacus with me, the first season.

    I’m a new follower via the A to Z. Nice to meet you, Jenna! Good luck on your bar exam. I hope you passed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words and nice comment :) I keep waiting for the comment that I am just one of those people who is bent on turning the next generation's minds to mush, etc. I have heard enough of that already and I do think that too much is bad, but I also think that we shouldn't be extremists. People should be able to watch it in moderation, or in more excess if they are able to balance those habits with healthy habits. I could go on and on, but I won't. Lol. Look forward to checking in with your blog to see your A to Z posts! :)

      Delete