Saturday, April 7, 2012

G is for... Gardening

By the name of this post you might think that I was going to express my extreme love for gardening, or what I plan on doing for gardening this year, etc. 

Truthfully, the reason I selected this for a post title is because I really want to start gardening! I have never ever ever had a garden of my own, but it is something I have always wanted to do. I don't know if I really have a green thumb (no prior experience to support or refute), but I think it would be fun to try.

Our neighborhood is full of pesky stray cats and my biggest worry is that they will dig up anything that I do get planted... Not to give myself worries or excuses before even starting, but just being honest.

Anyone out there who is reading this have any tips? Any good plants that I could plant here in the early spring time? I need all the help and advice that I can get!

**This post is for the April A to Z Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment