Thursday, April 5, 2012

Half Marathon Training Run 3.19

I decided to drive to the gym, do two miles out and then two miles back for a total of 4 miles. My gym is near Minto Brown park so I decided I would run into the park and onto one of the many trails. Which was a very nice idea and I enjoyed the change of scenery. I was doing really well until about 2 miles in. Then I started having a little bit of digestive issues. Apparently lasagna leftovers for lunch was a bad idea. Sorry for the tmi. So for the second half I did a mixture of jogging and walking. In the end when I was jogging I was doing an 11:30 pace so I am thinking this run would have went very well in terms of pace if I didn't have the digestion issues. A question for those of you reading this, how do you prevent these sorts of issues? And if they arise, what do you do? I was wanting to do some weights after the run and I did do a little bit, but I still wasn't feeling so great so I didn't do everything.

Todays' stats: 4.00 miles in 53:00

No comments:

Post a Comment