Friday, April 6, 2012

Kick-Ass April Week 1

I am linking up with Kick Ass April over at The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans. I am a few days behind, but today I decided to get caught up! I am now on track. I am hoping that this is easier for me to keep up with than the last couple monthly fitness challenges that I dropped the ball on.

This challenge is focused on strengthening and firming up our (pardon my French) asses and surrounding areas! Each day with the exception of Saturdays I will be doing squats, burpees, and wall-sits.

For example, day 1 looked like this... 10 squats, 30 seconds burpees, and 15 seconds wall sit.

I will be keeping track of my progress here on my blog and will be keeping a tally of squats completed, minutes of burpees completed, and minutes of wall sits completed.

Here is the schedule for week 1 (Sunday April 1st through Saturday April 7th)

Sunday - 10 squats, 30 seconds burpees, 15 seconds wall sit - COMPLETED
Monday - 10 squats, 30 seconds burpees, 15 seconds wall sit - COMPLETED
Tuesday - 13 squats, 30 seconds burpees, 20 seconds wall sit - COMPLETED
Wednesday - 15 squats, 40 seconds burpees, 25 seconds wall sit - COMPLETED
Thursday - 15 squats, 40 seconds burpees, 30 seconds wall sit - COMPLETED
Friday - 20 squats, 45 seconds burpees, 30 seconds wall sit - COMPLETED
Saturday - Rest

Total Stats:
- Squats = 83(for week)
- Burpees = 3 min. 35 sec (for week)
- Wall-Sit = 2 min. 15 sec (for week)

1 comment: