Sunday, April 15, 2012

Just Closed... [The Fault in our Stars]

The Fault in Our StarsThe Fault in Our Stars by John Green
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely loved this book. While it's from the point of view of teenagers with cancer it has an adult type feel to it. The main characters, Hazel and Augustus are both extremely wise beyond their years. It could be because they have went through so much in their lives. The book was heartbreaking but so beautifully written. It's about living life, not being a victim, and about somewhat going against the traditional view of cancer kids and how they should be treated or even how they want to be treated. It made me laugh, it made me cry, and it had a beautiful twist in the end that I was not expecting at all.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment