Sunday, April 15, 2012

Kick-Ass April Week 2

I am linking up with Kick Ass April over at The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans. This is the second week of the challenge and if you are new to my blog and this challenge, it's focused on strengthening and firming up our (pardon my French) asses and surrounding areas! Each day with the exception of Saturdays I will be doing squats, burpees, and wall-sits.

For example, day 1 looked like this... 10 squats, 30 seconds burpees, and 15 seconds wall sit.

I will be keeping track of my progress here on my blog and will be keeping a tally of squats completed, minutes of burpees completed, and minutes of wall sits completed.

Here is the schedule for week 2 (Sunday April 8th through Saturday April 14th)

Sunday - 25 squats, 45 seconds burpees, 35 seconds wall sit - COMPLETED
Monday - 25 squats, 55 seconds burpees, 40 seconds wall sit - COMPLETED
Tuesday - 30 squats, 55 seconds burpees, 45 seconds wall sit - COMPLETED
Wednesday - 30 squats, 60 seconds burpees, 45 seconds wall sit - COMPLETED
Thursday - 35 squats, 70 seconds burpees, 50 seconds wall sit - COMPLETED
Friday - 40 squats, 70 seconds burpees, 50 seconds wall sit - COMPLETED
Saturday - REST - COMPLETED

Total Stats:
- Squats = 185 (for week)
- Burpees = 5 min. 55 sec. (for week)
- Wall-Sit = 4 min. 25 sec (for week)

No comments:

Post a Comment