Wednesday, April 18, 2012

P is for... Pictures

I will admit, my A to Z posts have been bland.

Not bland in the subject-matter sense, but in the pictorial sense!

That being said, I wanted to include some of my favorite pictures in this post, both to showcase them AND to show that I really am not as bland and boring as I seem :)

Photobucket
My love and I!

Photobucket
Super awesome gnome, Gnelson Gnome - my babe got it for me for Valentine's Day 2012

Photobucket
When I met my long-time Hollywood crush and Idol, Chad Michael Murray

Photobucket
My niece, Selena, met him too!

 Photobucket
Me and some of my besties on the biggest day of my life thus far, Law School Graduation!

 Photobucket
Three fourths of our law school gal group! 

 Photobucket
 Two of my most favorite girls, my sister and my niece, and I at my graduation!

Photobucket
Three generations at my graduation :) Grambone, Mommy, and I

Photobucket
My daddy and I :)

**This post is for the April A to Z Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment